We are located in Corvallis, Oregon and are currently seeking one more crew member to work with us about 30 hours a week, harvesting and packing organic produce. The work is fast paced and we are looking for a dynamic person who can stay positive and be encouraging of their fellow crew members.
We are accepting resumés for this position. Our main season goes through the end of October and possibly beyond. Please note: We do not offer on-farm housing.
The following requirements apply to all crew members at Commonplace Farm. All employees must:
– Be able to get to work on time dependably.
– Be able to follow instructions.
– Be able to commit to staying the duration of the season.
– Be physically fit and able to lift 40 lbs.
– Provide their own comfortable work wear and rubber boots.
– Work well as a team member and independently.
– Be able to keep a positive attitude, even in the midst of challenging farm work.
– Be able to encourage and see the good in the people around them.
There is no farm experience required for this position and training will be offered on the job. Everyone who works on the farm makes $13 per hour. Work will include:
– Washing Salad Greens
– Washing Harvest Totes
– Packaging Salad Greens
– Labeling Packaging
– Helping in the field.
If you would like to be considered for hire please send an email with a resumé attached to Jeremy@CommonplaceFarm.com. After that you may be invited for an on-farm tour and interview which lasts about 1 hour.
Thank you for your interest in our farm!